A game like these new MMOs has been waiting for. It not only offers a fresh and different approach but also is one of the most in-depth games that I have played this year, providing an endless amount of free content to explore on your journey through the realm.
In the game “Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands”, players unlock new hairstyles by completing certain feats. These are called “Class Feats.”.
In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, you’ll acquire class Feats early on, and they’re crucial to how your class works. As you proceed through the game, one of the most important aspects of build-making is how you optimize your loadout around your class Feat. Your weapon, spells, armor, and other equipment should all help you fulfill the fundamental purpose of your Feat.
Here’s how to get class Feats so you can melt garbage mobs and monsters equally.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: How to Unlock Class Feats
You won’t have to wait long to unlock your class’s Feat, which is an important feature of every Fatemaker class in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. You’ll go through a tutorial area and some short first battles after designing your character.
To get to the outskirts of Brighthoof, you’ll have to travel the initial half of the Overworld. There, a figure called Paladin Mike will welcome you and urge you to assist him in retaking the city from a swarm of skeleton invaders.
Thankfully, killing the undead isn’t difficult, but you will have to destroy three catapults while fighting the endless hordes. Return to Paladin Mike, interact with the Queen’s Waystone, and your class’s Feat will be unlocked.
Depending on how many opponents you kill between the tutorial and acquiring your Feat, you’ll be between Levels 4 and 6 when you reach the Waystone.
The following are the six classes and their accompanying abilities:
- Spellweaving is a Spellshot Feat that awards stacks when you cast or reload a spell. Each layer increases the amount of damage dealt by your spells. Repeating Spells have the potential to create more stacks.
- Graveborn Feat: The Fatemaker has a Demi-Lich companion that does Dark Magic damage to opponents at a distance. When a Demi-Lich casts a spell, Hellish Blast is used, causing extra damage based on the element type of the cast spell.
- The Fatemaker enters an Enrage state with the Brr-Zerker Feat: Rage of the Ancients, which adds Frost damage to all attacks. Enrage may be extended using Action Skills, but it will expire if they enter Save Your Soul.
- Clawbringer Feat: The Fatemaker is accompanied by a persistent Wyvern that flies about and strikes with Fire Damage. Damage boosts for a Fatemaker’s weapons and skills are passed on to their Companions.
- Stabbomancer Feat: All a Stabbomancer needs is a Feat that allows them to deal 30% more Critical Damage.
- Mushroomancer Feat: The Fatemaker has a constant Mushroom companion that does Poison damage to adversaries at a distance and rushes at any Pinged adversary. Companions are also affected by Fatemaker damage increases.
That’s all there is to know about Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands’ class Feats. Combine these talents with some of the greatest non-legendary weapons in the game, and raise your Loot Luck to get your hands on the good things. For additional information, see our Wonderlands guide center.
- tiny tina’s wonderlands amulet unlock